Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Parasite Testimonial

A friend sent me a pound of diatomaceous earth (DE), or fossil flour, in the mail. I wondered if I needed it. I had done intestinal cleansing in the past. During those cleanses, a couple of worms had come out. I thought I had probably gotten rid of any parasites, but I wasn't sure. Also, I've heard that DE can help release heavy metal toxicity (which I figured I have because I have silver mercury fillings)…so I figured DE was worth a try.

By Katherine

Eugene, Oregon


Early this morning I drank about a teaspoon of the DE in water. (I fell back asleep and had a very wild dream that included the words "aluminum" and "mercury." When I woke up I wondered if the dream was telling me about heavy metals in my body.) My body has ached all day, like I have the flu. The lymph nodes in my throat are very swollen. My kidneys ache.


I felt like I had the flu all night. I felt achy, feverish, horrible. When I woke up, I released a quart or two of dysentery-like swamp water. I feel very weak today. (I decided to continue taking the DE, but I've lowered the dosage to 1 teaspoon daily. Intuitively, I know I shouldn't take more than that right now.) I also started giving my dog and cats the DE today.


Today I noticed something coming out of me, along with the BM (bowel movement) but not in it. It looked like thin, angel hair pasta clumped together-very thin and almost clear-looking. On closer inspection, I realized that it was a clump of worms, each about one and a half-inch long.
1/25The thin, translucent worms have continued to come out for the past two days. I have unusually strong body odor. I feel very tired.


Today I passed larger worms-it looked like two different kinds: a roundworm, but thicker than the translucent, "angel hair" ones. The other kind that came out were more cylindrical in shape, darker colored, smaller and thinner than the large roundworms. These came out in large pieces (1") and I wondered if they were pieces of a larger worm.


I've decided to speed up the process. So I'm now taking the fossil flour twice a day. I am constipated and feel yucky.


I was very constipated all day-and hadn't been able to go to the bathroom for about 24 hours. After much effort, a single 6" worm (the worm only-no poo!) came out. I think it was a roundworm. It may even have been a piece of a larger worm. I drank Smooth Move herbal laxative tea a couple of times in the next three or four days; this flushed me out (saw a few small pieces of worms but no large ones)-but the tea seemed to leave me feeling more dehydrated. I am in a somewhat altered state; at times I feel more awake than I have in a long time and my energy is high. Then I feel terrible and need frequent naps. Thus my sleep patterns are all screwed up. I am pretty horrified at my condition, and the ramifications of what I have been living with…for who knows how long.


Today clumps of leathery stuff came out in my BM. When I poked at the pieces with a chopstick, I saw that they were short, thin, dark worms (pinworms?)-clustered together-they may have been segments of larger worms.


I have been extremely constipated. Took an enema this A.M. and passed one large round worm (5") only. This might have been a piece of a larger worm. I'm feeling nervous, anxious, like I can't get these things out of me fast enough. I tell myself, "Be patient! Don't think!"


I woke up in the night with a very itchy red rash on my left shin, just below the knee. Within an hour or so, a similar rash appeared on the right shin. The mirror-image rashes grew very itchy and were red and hot to the touch. I put anti-itch cortisone cream on the rashes so that I could get some sleep.


Today I had my annual medical check-up. Despite my knowledge that tests for parasites are known to be unreliable (they don't test for most of the 100+ parasites that can live in the human body) I decided to take a stool sample with me to the appointment. I inspected the sample with a chopstick before I put it in a jar. I saw a couple of large worms, or perhaps, pieces of larger worms in the sample. I also saw many small or "chopped up" (by the fossil flour/silica) dark worm pieces. I placed a 3" worm on top of the stool sample in the jar (hoping they would be able to identify this particular worm)-placed the jar in a discreet paper bag, and took the sample to my appointment. Without looking inside the bag, my doctor handed the sample off to a female lab technician. He said they'll have my parasite test results in about a week.


This morning I inspected my BM and found lots of tiny worms or (more-likely) chopped up worms, all small and dark/brownish. Also saw some small pieces of that orange-red, small roundworm.


I called my doctor's office today to get my lab results from the parasite test. The nurse read me the findings, "Negative…no parasites." Ridiculous!


Today I saw the small, chopped up worms…a few orange-red ones and the short, stringy dark ones. There doesn't seem to be as many as before.


I haven't had a bowel movement yet today (5:12 pm) and I'm feeling generally lousy, like I'm detoxing. I took a heaping tablespoon of the flour at about 2 A.M…I'm thinking that tomorrow I'll just take a teaspoon. I think I'm detoxing too fast. I have less energy and am more depressed than usual, like I'm fighting off a "bug."


I got that same strange rash in middle of night again! Around 2 A.M. my left shin started itching. A similar rash appeared on my right shin within the hour and both were very itchy, red, and warm to the touch, like a sunburn. This is the exact rash pattern I had a couple of weeks ago! Kind of eerie.


Today my BMs were still dense with "chopped" worm pieces, or segments, or small worms (not sure what they are)…and one large piece of roundworm…and one very strange larger worm (about 2.5") that branched off into three "branches" (worms mating?)…also saw a couple of small (1/3"), stout, full-sized worms that looked like they had suckers underneath, mouths, and pointy tails. (Yuk!!!!!) I am low energy, depressed, but not as sick as I was on 2/18.


I've been taking the fossil flour for almost 5 weeks. And still, many little pieces (1/3" or so) keep coming out. They are mainly small brown worms and the orange-red worms. Didn't see a long roundworm today, but last night I saw a very shredded piece of a long/large roundworm. I still feel pretty wiped out, tired, (kind of down-blah), like I need a nap at 2 P.M., after getting a good night's sleep (9 hrs). The fight is still on.


I can still see small pieces of worms, though not as many as before. My sleep patterns are still screwy.


I saw a few small pieces/worms (brown ones mainly, a couple of orange-red ones) today. I haven't seen any of the large roundworms in days.


I can still see a few (very few) small brown segments (1/4" or so) and just a few of the orange-red worms. Today I also saw large pieces of roundworms-one was about 1/3" and one was about ½". They looked kind of shredded.


For the past three days or so, I have found only a few small (1/4" or so) worms or worm pieces. I am feeling more energetic and strong-my vitality is returning. When I looked I the mirror I noticed that the whites of my eyes are whiter and shinier than they've been in a long time (years maybe).


I only found one piece of small brown worm today. I'm noticing that my BM's are becoming more regular-morning and evening, after meals. Amazing. I haven't been regular in so long.


I think the parasites are gone!!!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~Update: 5/20/06

I'm happy to say that I haven't seen a worm in weeks. People have asked me if I feel better now. Although I generally feel better and my energy is higher, I think I'm still detoxing (or recovering from the detox?) However, I do sleep noticeably better, my nerves are calmer, and my eyes are brighter. Plus I'm just relieved to know that those critters are no longer a part of ME…they are no longer sucking the life force out of me. I now take a teaspoon of the fossil flour in water, every two or three days, for maintenance. I continue to give the DE to my pets, too.


The Randomness said...

Awesome!!! Where can I get the fossil flour? I am in Toronto

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I read your testimonial before I started my regime as I have a tendency to be impulsive and overdo things. I'll let you know how I fare. Thanks for sharing your story.

Are there any more recent updates to your saga?

pythonesk99 said...

I saw this same long story on another website for a colon cleanse (psyllium fiber) product. Hmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

wow!!! amazing!!
u must of been full of them!!! good on you for perservering!!!
check out Hulda Clarke zappers
on google... Parasites reside not in the gut but in all organs...liver.brain pancreas ect...but it doeasnt treat the gut...so seems i have found my solution!! fossil shell! Great story!

His Wifey said...

I am now on DE. I just started it This morning. This story has inspired me to want anything that's in me to get it out. Thank you. I have a blog on blog on blogspot. Just click on this link an it should take you Stright to it.

Congrats on getting those horrible things out of you!!!!

Anonymous said...

glad i read this ,I been taking 2 tsp of DE a day for about a week and now am constapated. I was gona stop taking it but will try it a little longer and see what happens.

Anonymous said...

I am about to try this product tomorrow. I have had chronic severe constipation since a child I am now 50. My stomach is so swollen most days I am forced to wear smock like shirts as I look like I am 6 months pregnant. I am not fat I just have a bloated belly also tremendous amount of hair loss.

I'm glad I read your post. But I have to say I am petrified about what I may find after having a bowel movement. This kind of stuff seriously seriously freaks me out.

Wish me luck and I would love to hear more about how you have progressed.

Team Diatomite Canada said...

Drink lots of water with fossil shell flour DE when you are taking it and if you are getting constipated you are not drinking enough water. :)

Anonymous said...

I have been on DE for a few weeks now and am going through the deworming process. I wish to point out that DE-related constipation is NOT always due to not drinking enough water. I drink enough water, and was doing fine, with brilliant bowel movements the first few days of taking DE, and then suddenly, nothing. All that would come out was a bit of mucus and a few worms. I have resorted to doing enemas and can report that what is plugging me up is NOT the DE itself, but rather the dead worms and large amounts of mucus. Presumably the bowel mucus is part of the detox process. So if you get constipated, TAKE AN EMENA or a laxative, because what's blocking you up is likely to be dead worms and / or mucus that you need to get out of your body!! Yes, ewwww. It's gross. Tell me about it!